Eddy, Frederich D., November 30, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
New Yorker and an editorial in the December 1 Norman Transcript. I am passing on the information gleaned from them to my students. Sincerely yours, Frederich D. Eddy Ass't. Prof. Modern Languages University of Oklahoma
You don't have permission to discuss this page.