Eddy, Frederich D., November 30, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
PR Box 83 Faculty Exchange Norman, Oklahoma 30 November 1946 Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 1749 - L Street NW Washington, D.C. Dear Sirs: I wish you all success in your efforts to educate Americans - and the rest of the world - to the implications of the atomic bomb, and enclose a dollar for your publicity fund. I'm sure thousands of others would contribute to this fund if they knew how and where to do it. My knowledge of your current operations and plans comes from an article in the Nov. 16 (over)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.