Smith, Rev. Kenneth M., October 7, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
-willingness to cooperate on the present basis and goal of atomic research. My voice is too inconsequential to hardly expect an "about face" in your action, but that could be the only exception upon which I could support you, wholeheartedly. Best wishes, very sincerely, Kenneth M. Smith
You don't have permission to discuss this page.