Siegrist, Mary, May 4, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
May I add that there are several distinguished Artists here in Carnegie Hall, who have expressed special interest in the work of your Emergency Committee, and would also greatly appreciate a letter from you, if possible, at this time. They are: Mr. Boris Lubin, Studio I52, Carnegie Hall, New York, and Mr. Oscar Stoessel, Studio Carnegie Hall, New York, I9.
May 6 RECD
You don't have permission to discuss this page.