Schroeder, Jennette, May 2, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
ignorance and indifference, for the development and use of the atomic bomb. It is the realization of this dreadful responsibility which awakens me to my duty to share in the bringing about of Christian peace and friendliness among all the nations. I have taken the liberty of enclosing the names of friends who, I think, would like to receive a copy of your letter and statement.
Very truly yours, (Miss) Jennette Schroeder
You don't have permission to discuss this page.