Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
9. from the arms, & hence not the leaders. [Result, the Hindus developed a special class, Sikhs, to do the necessary violent deeds!] All this is interesting & proves the many ways of nature, but it does not [prevent?] that unexpected results happen. As my favorite philosopher says: "Everything that can happen on this planet is going to happen" -- so we may expect change, which is the law of order of the supreme power of the universe, & can only hope it may be a change that we want to expect. Yours very sincerely Mrs/Millicent Bingham Excuse [blurs?]! The English language & spelling are unpredictable.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.