Bingham, Millicent, March 22, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
8. courage to undertake to convince mankind that this "ultimate cause" must be tho't of in human terms as a Kind Father, as did Jesus of Nazareth, or whether one prefers to follow the words of Gautama Buddha that it is well to ignore tradition & teachings & go solely by experience of what one has found to be good, or again regards Gandhi, the India leader of Brahmin descent & friend of Untouchables, with his creed of non-violence -- in direct descent from the belief in Brahma from whose head descend the spiritual leaders, with the soldiers below
You don't have permission to discuss this page.