Peek, Philip, March 14, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MAR 20 RECD
My dear Mr. Einstein
I received your letter of March 5th and I want to answer it at the present time I am unable to lend a donation much as I would like to as I find it is in a very much needed cause. I will how ever later although I am afraid
You don't have permission to discuss this page.