Katibian, John, January 29, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
THE COMMUNITY CHURCH OF BOSTON
Rev. Donald G. Lothrop
Rev. Clarence R. Skinner, Litt.D
The Community Church Center 565 Boylston Street Boston 16, Massachusetts Telephone COMmonwealth 6710
Jan. 29, 1947
Dear Miss Fry,
I have with thanks received the bundle of "Only Then..." and distributed among our church & Forum attendants. The Int. Committee is a new group and is yet unable to go into financial drives. We are [illegible] - by an educational committee, & are glad to help any good cause. I am sorry that I did not find the copy of your statement of purpose that you refer to in your letter of 11th instant, enclosed there of. Will appreciate to have it. Sincerely John Katibian
You don't have permission to discuss this page.