Gordon, C.M., October 15, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
C. M. Gordon, M.A., D.D. 1800 Colonial Avenue Norfolk, Virginia
Dear Dr. Einstein:
I am in complete agreement with the statement issued by the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists and deeply regret that I am not in a position to help financially. I am a retired minister without salary and the financial outgo exceeds the financial inflow, compelling me to husband carefully my limited resources. All I can do is to extend my best wishes & what little education & moral support I can command. Most cordially yours, C.M. Gordon
You don't have permission to discuss this page.