Eggleston, J.D., February 5, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
J.D. Eggleston Hampden-Sydney, Virginia Febr. 5/47
Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Priniceton, New Jersey:
Could you spare me a half dozen each of
1. Only then shall we find courage - Einstein 2. Statement by the Emergency Committee 3. Letter of Albert Einstein of January 20.
Stamps enclosed. Thank you.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.