Anderson, Alice C., July 10, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
JUN 16 RECD
101 N 15th St San Jose, 12, Cal. July 10, 1948
Mr. A. Einstein, Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, 118, Nassau St. Princeton, New Jersey
Thank you for your response to my inquiry dated June 22, '48. I am enclosing a list of names whom I am sure will be most interested in receiving the matter you sent me. Could you possibly send me several more copies of " A Policy For Survival," as well as the letter, from you, Mr. Einstein, as would li,e to leave these with newspapers both here and in San Francisco to have them published, also with prominent people such as church members and etc. Don't you think it would be a good plan to appear personally before Clubs and organizations and present these facts and make personal appeals for names as well as funds so that it may further aid you in informing the
You don't have permission to discuss this page.