Hewitt, Charles, Evening Study Group of the Presbyterian Church, March 20, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
APR 12 RECD
Evening Study Group of the Presbyterian Church Marysville, California
March 20, 1948
Albert Einstein, Chairman of Emergency Com. of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau St. Princeton, New Jersey
We want to help in your campaign of education to ensure that atomic energy will be used for benefit of mankind and not humanity destruction. We enclose our check for five dollars as our gift toward your million dollar fund. Sincerely Mrs. Charles Hewitt, treas. Evening Study Group
You don't have permission to discuss this page.