Zemurray, Samuel, February 11, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
United Fruit Company General offices, one federal street Boston 10, Massachusetts
Samuel Zemurray President
February 11, 1947
Prof. Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street, Room 28 Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Professor Einstein:
On my return from Central America I find your letter dated January 18th.
Enclosed please find my check for $100 to help out with your work.
Sincerely yours [Signature]
You don't have permission to discuss this page.