Young, Mrs. Sanford N., March 15, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Mar 17 RECD
Rosemary Young Minneloa, Florida March 15, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Inc. Room 28, 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Enclosed is my small check for $5.00. However, I am confident I can send a more appropriate amount later. Will you please mail me two sets of your letter, statement, and pamphlet in the enclosed envelope.
Both my husband and brother were killed in World War II. I am learning Russian, typing, and shorthand so that I can offer my services to an organization such as yours as soon as possible. There is nothing within my power that I would not do gladly to aid your cause.
(Mrs. Sanford N. Young)
You might find it remunerative to add the following to your mailing list:
Mr. H.C. Foster, Sr. 4416 Gratiot Ave. Port Huron, Michigan
You don't have permission to discuss this page.