Young, Abraham, January 13, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Jean Weiss Young, Specialist in Children's Apparel Bridgeport, Connecticut
Jan. 13, '48
Emergency Com. of Atomic Scientists; Princeton, N.J.
Enclosed is my check for $5.00. Sorry I cannot make it more at present, as I should like to do. I can furnish you with a list of names of people of means, and who may be interested in contributing. That is, if you have not already sent out your material, as you have to me. Sincerely Abraham Young.
P.S. And more power, to you. Yes, even atomic power in your effort to awaken our people.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.