Wood, Mary C., April 27, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MAY 3 RECD
April 27, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau St. Princeton, N.J.
I am not able to contribute very much at this time. It is pretty well documented that we do not have a "free press." I do hope that there is some way you can get important information to people in this country in spite of the confusion and half-truths in the newspapers. Sincerely Nancy C. Wood
Mrs. Cornett Wood - 5101 Oakwood - La Cañada, Calif.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.