Winer, Herbert I., November 18, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Herbert I. Winer 269 Canner Street New Haven II, Connecticut
18 November 1946
Dear Professor Einstein,
Enclosed is a small contribution to be devoted to the work of the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists. Sincerely yours, Herbert I Winer
You don't have permission to discuss this page.