Wilson, G.C., November 18, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
G. C. Wilson & Company Electronic Controls Telephone 4-3408
2 N. Passaic Ave. Chatham, N. J. Nov 18, 1946
Please find enclosed our check for $5 as a contribution toward your educational fund on the menace of the atom bomb.
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to make a substantial financial contribution. However, if there is any way in which we can help in your noble effort, please do not hesitate to call on us.
Yours very truly,
G. C. Wilson
You don't have permission to discuss this page.