Wilcox, Forrest S., March 12, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MAR 15 RECD
404 S. 42nd St. Philadelphia 4, Pa. March 12, 1948
Dr. Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton, N.J.
The enclosed check is in reponse to your plea, and I make it mine too. Please give credit to the Lieber's for my small contribution, for it is through their book "Mits, Wits and Logic" that I have found a way to help SAM today. I firmly believe that through SAM we can have peace and happiness.
Sincerely Forrest S. Wilcox
You don't have permission to discuss this page.