Watkins, Ella, August 13, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
St Timothy's Catonville Baltimore 28, Maryland
August 13, 1947
Dr. Einstein -
I have just heard through a friend of the appeal of the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, and I have read your letter of August 6th. I am enclosing a cheque for $25.00 in complete agreement with your point of view and the desire to share in your efforts for understanding, even if it can only be in a very small way. I should very much like a copy of your letter of August 6th and of the two statements which came with it, if you will be so kind
You don't have permission to discuss this page.