Waterman, Curtis H., May 24, 1946
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Waterman, O'Brien, Sullivan & Hoag Pemberton Building Boston 8 Curtis H. Waterman Helena V. O'Brien Miriam C. Sullivan Roland Boyden Hoag Telephone Capitol 1460 May 24, 1946 Professor Albert Einstein, Emergency Committee, Princeton, N.J. Dear Professor Einstein: I am anxious to follow your lead in the emergency which you so wisely describe. Here is my mite and I have friends who will lend me some more if you need it. With the warmest personal regards, Very truly yours, CHW/HA. Curtiz H. Waterman Enc.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.