Vance, Virginia, April 16, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
APR 28 RECD
FARGO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Fargo, North Dakota
April 16, 1947
Dear Dr. Einstein:
On April 14th Dr. D.Q. Posin, a professor of physics at the North Dakota State Agriculture College, addressed the student body of our high school on the subject of atomic energy. His talk was very informative, and the things he impressed upon us made us gravely aware of how important it is that peace be established through out our world today. His speech was excellently given and the evils of atomic energy, as well as its peacetime uses were made clear to us. In concluding his talk, Dr. Posin told us about your efforts toward informing the public, and thus promoting world peace. We students of Fargo Senior High School realize the importance of these activities and we are eager to have you know that we appreciate your good work.
Sincerely yours, Virginia Vance
You don't have permission to discuss this page.