Tipple, Esther Watson, March 7, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MAR 9 RECD
36 Irwing Street Cambridge 28, Mass. March 7, 1948
Dear Miss Ray,
Thank you for your letter. I have written recently to the Common Council for American Unity 20 West 40th St. N.Y. 18, N.Y., asking whether they remembered my communication at the time of the race riots in Detroit and telling them that the Emergency Committee might wish to verify statements I had made. Likewise I have written my attorney for my Rome property interests who is likewise my Representative in Congress: Hon. Henderson Lanham, (Lanham, Parker & Clary, Rome, Georgia) (7th District Georgia, House Office Bldg. Suite 120, Washington, D. C.)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.