Tanner, Mrs. K.C., November 21, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
156 S.W. Kingston Portland, Ore. Nov. 21, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientist Princeton, N.J.
I am enclosing a check for $15.00 to be used in your educational campaign. I belong to a Delphian group and I would like very much to be able to distribute a few copies of your statement of June 20th, The Last Hour Before Midnight, to my class. Would it be possible for you to mail me half a dozen copies? With sincere wishes for the success of this great project I am Respectfully yours Mrs. K. C. Tanner
You don't have permission to discuss this page.