Snyder, A., February 14, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Shepatin & Snyder Wholesale Grocers 291 Wooster Street New Haven 11, Conn.
Feb 14 47
Professor Albert Einstein Princeton, N.J.
I was happy to receive the Campaign notice about atomic future. Luck for us all that God spared you from Nazism terror; and of all the benefits you already contributed to Mankind we are indeed grateful that you are part of the "Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientist". Sincerely yours, Shepatin & Snyder A. Snyder
PS check enclosed
You don't have permission to discuss this page.