Shields, Merl and Daisy, February 14, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
23755 Gulf St. Wilmington, Calif.
Feb. 14, 1948
Professor Albert Einstein My Dear Sir:
We are very much please that the foremost scientist in the world should acknowledge our small contribution with a signed letter. May we suggest that you and your time are too valuable to mankind to waste on individuals by conforming to the formalities of etiquette. You have our admiration and best wishes.
Sincerely, Merl & Daisy Shields
You don't have permission to discuss this page.