Reeves, Floyd M., February 10, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
WILLSIE MARTIN MINISTER FLOYD M. REEVES ASSOCIATE MINISTER A. B. BUZZELL ASSISTANT MINISTER GLEN TURNER DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION ELIZABETH KALPAKIAN ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION AVIS L. JOHNSON CHURCH SECRETARY VERA MAIS FINANCIAL SECRETARY HENRY N. BEETS TREASURER STEWART MATTER MUSIC DIRECTOR MINABEL HUNT ORGANIST GLENN HARRISON CUSTODIAN
WILSHIRE METHODIST CHURCH WILSHIRE BOULEVARD AT PLYMOUTH (OFFICE 711 SOUTH PLYMOUTH BOULEVARD) YORK 8194 LOS ANGELES 5, CALIFORNIA
February 10, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey
Kindly send me a copy of Dr. Einstein's article, "Only Then Shall We Find Courage," for which I enclose one dollar.
I should appreciate any additional information or literature that might be available.
Very truly yours,
Floyd M. Reeves Associate Minister FMR:bk Encl.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.