Rice, Theodore, July 2, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
JUL 5 RECD
THEODORE D. RICE COORDINATOR OF INSTRUCTION PROFESSOR OF EDUCATION OKLAHOMA A. & M. COLLEGE H.B. BRUNER SUPERINTENDENT OKLAHOMA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS 400 NORTH WALNUT OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA
July 2, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street Princeton, N.J.
Enclosed herewith is a check in the amount of $2.11 which was collected in the Heronville School in response to the call for the atomic bomb fund.
Very sincerely, T.D. Rice Theodore D. Rice TDR:mkc
You don't have permission to discuss this page.