Posin, Daniel Q., February 6, 1948
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Department of Physics North Dakota State College Fargo, North Dakota
Feb. 6, 1948
Prof. Albert Einstein Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Room 28, 90 Nassau St; Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Dr. Einstein:
Last night I completed a series of three talks before the members of the Methodist Church in Fargo. This group constitutes one of the strongest champions of the cause of world peace and brotherhood that I have encountered. After the address last night there occurred a spontaneous contribution of fund for you Committee and I am now enclosing the sum, in check, of $25. I believe that in addition you will be hearing from many of these people in private correspondence. With every good wish for our mutual cause, Yours truly, D. Q. Posin
cc Rev. L. White
Rev. R. Hohn
You don't have permission to discuss this page.