Pottenger, F.M., June 17, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
F. M. POTTENGER, A.M., M.D., LL.D., MEDICAL DIRECTOR J.E. POTTENGER, A. B., M.D., ASSISTANT MEDICAL DIRECTOR F.M. POTTENGER, JR., A.B., M.D., RESIDENT PHYSICIAN LOS ANGELES OFFICE 635 So. Westlake Ave.
THE POTTENGER SANATORIUM AND CLINIC FOR DISEASES OF THE CHEST MONROVIA, CALIFORNIA June 17, 1946
Dear Doctor Einstein:
I hope you will get a response that will make it possible for you to carry on the public education that is necessary to make people realize where we are in this old world. The ignorance is appalling. The indifference is a tragedy. I wish I had ample funds. There is nothing I would rather do than underwrite a proposition such as you are undertaking. I am enclosing my check for $25.
With my best wishes to you and all the scientists who are so earnest in this matter, I am
Sincerely yours, F.M. Pottenger, M.D. FMP:1h
You don't have permission to discuss this page.