Porter, Sarah C.,December 1, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
31 Maple St.
Springfield 5, Mass. Dec. 1, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton, N.J.
I enclose a small contribution toward your important work. If it is possible to send me 35 copies of the reprint from the Atlantic Monthly, "Atomic War of Peace", I should be glad to use it in my English classes for analysis and discussion. If that is possible, send to address below. Yours truly, Sarah C. Porter Classical High School Springfield 5, Mass.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.