Poll, Leo, July 22, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
acknowledged by AE - form letter 7/28/48 July 22, 1948 Dr. A. Einstein 90 Nassau St; Princeton, N. J.
Dear Dr. Einstein: I read in news paper that a world congress in defense of peace is being arranged by intellectuals and scientists of many nations in Breslau, Poland. I hope that they will conclude something definitive in behalf of peace.
Today the internationl situation do not looks very good and the people are very nervous. A freind for world Republic gave me five dollars, and I put ten, so I send $15.00 which you use for the same purpose.
Sincerely yours, Leo Poll Leo Poll.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.