Parker, Mildred, June 1, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
impressed by the program broadcast by Columbia as I was by your right letter, or that signed by your name. May I have a little more information, please, as to how these funds are to be used? Sincerely, Mildred Parker (Mrs. Kenneth Parker)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.