Park, David, February 23, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau Street, Princeton, N.J.
I want to help in your campaign of education to ensure that atomic energy will be used for the benefit of mankind and not for humanity's destruction. I enclose my gift of $__10._ toward your $1,000,000 Fund.
Name __David Park_______ Street Address__1357 Sudbury Court__ City__Willow Run__ Zone___State__Mich._
You don't have permission to discuss this page.