Collins, C.F., March 25, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
MAR 26 RECD
Worthy of Your Trust OLD COLONY TRUST COMPANY ONE FEDERAL STREET, BOSTON 6, MASSACHUSETTS March 25, 1948 Dr. Albert Einstein, Chairman Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Room 28 - 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey Dear Dr. Einstein: Frederick Law Olmsted Trust As instructed by the Appropriations Committee of the Frederick Law Olmsted Trust, we enclose our check to the order of the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists for $200 as a contribution. As evidence of receiving this check, will you kindly sign and return the enclosed carbon copy of this letter. Very truly yours C. F. Collins Vice President Enclosures (2)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.