Collins, C.F., August 13, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
OLD COLONY TRUST COMPANY ONE FEDERAL STREET, BOSTON 6, MASSACHUSETTS August 13, 1947 Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Incorporated 90 Nassau Street Room 28 Princeton, New Jersey Gentlemen: Frederick Law Olmsted Trust At the request of Frederick Law Olmsted we enclose our check to the order of Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, Incorporated, for $25 as a contribution. As evidence of receiving this check will you kindly sign and return the enclosed carbon copy of this letter. Very truly yours C. F. Collins Vice President Enclosure 3[illegible] F. L. Olmsted [illegible] you [illegible] etc.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.