Ojack, S.J., June 25, 1946.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
June 25, 1946 Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Room 28, First National Bank Bldg. 90 Nassau Street, Princeton, N.J. Gentlemen: I gratefully acknowledge your letter of June 15, 2946. I feel greatly honored to have been asked by so many honor-able gentlemen to help their noble undertaking. Enclosed please find a check for $21.00 as my humble contribution. It is very hard for one to speak or to express in words how important your work is. May you have success in His Name. I remain Your faithful supporter, S.J. OJACK
You don't have permission to discuss this page.