Nathan, Leo, July 21, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
July 21- 1947
Dear Dr. Einstein:
In a recent article Phillip Wylie suggested that we send money in any amount to you to be used by your organization to spread around the facts of atomic energy. Therefore the enclosed dollar which I wish I could multiply many times, but which is all that a veterans compensation allows at the moment. With all good wishes for the success of your undertaking, I am, Sincerely -- Leo Nathan
2451-- 1st Ave. San Diego - Calif -
You don't have permission to discuss this page.