Robinson, Leona, November 21, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Nov. 21, 1947
Dear Dr. Einstein,
I am replying to your letter of Oct. 11th with the enclosed very small contribution as a token of my interest and hope in your Committee. I deeply regret that I cannot give more money at this time. I have two lists of about 150 each - one a list of parents of children in a progressive school; the other a membership list of a philanthropic group. I am not permitted to give these out but would
You don't have permission to discuss this page.