Rosenfield, Isadore, November 19, 1946
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Isadore Rosenfield, Architect and Hospital Consultant 19 West 44 Street, New York 18, N. Y. November 19, 1946 Prof. Albert Einstein Institute of Advanced Study Princeton University Princeton, New Jersey Dear Professor: I was very much encouraged on reading in the newpaper of the plans which you and your associates are making to inform the public on the perils of the misuse of atomic energy. I am enclosing herewith my check for $10.00 in my desire to help you in the above work. Sincerely yours, Isadore Rosenfield IR/hc enc.
You don't have permission to discuss this page.