Musgrave, Arthur F., November 19, 1946
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Box 1722 Santa Fe New Mexico Nov 19th -1946.
Dear Mr. Burke,
I enclose a check for $10.oo in behalf of The Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists. I am also a member of The World Federalists, and in conjunction with World Government appeal I would like to quote Professor Einstein's remark, "as long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable. We are getting very active in New Mexico regarding World Government. I am afraid our nation will have to receive another shock similar to Pearl Harbor- , before it fully awakes to the danger that lies at our front door.
Yours truly Arthur F. Musgrave
You don't have permission to discuss this page.