Montell, Alfred E., March 31, 1947
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Ellenville, N.Y. March 31, 1947
Emergency Comm of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau St. Princeton, N.J.
Thank you profoundly for your efforts to awaken society to its impending doom. The enclosed check for $3.oo is financially commensurate with my means. If the check were commensurate with the importance of its purpose it would be for a large amount. I also enclose a copy of a local newspaper adv (Ellenville Journal, circulation about 2000) which I took the liberty of sponsoring. Alfred M. Montell
You don't have permission to discuss this page.