Manske, R.H., July 20, 1948.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
DOMINION RUBBER COMPANY LIMITED RESEARCH LABORATORIES GUELPH, ONT. CANADA DOMINION RUBBER HEAD OFFICE P. O. BOX NO. 330 PLACE D'ARMES MONTREAL, QUEBEC July 20, 1948 Dr. Albert Einstein, Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, 118 Nassau Street, PRINCETON, N.J. Dear Dr. Einstein: I refer to your letter and circular dated June 12th, regarding funds for the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists. I have circulated this among my staff and the following have voluntarily contributed the amounts indicated. Dr. A. Gillies $3.00 Mr. A. E. Ledingham 5.00 Dr. W. Ashford 3.00 Dr. R.H. Manske 5.00 $16.00 A cheque in this amount is enclosed. Yours very sincerely, [signature] (R.H. Manske)
You don't have permission to discuss this page.