Lasater, Tom, September 20, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
September 20, 1947
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientist, Room 28, 90 Nassau Street, Princeton, New Jersey.
We have a friend in San Antonio who is very interested in receiving the various releases from the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists.
We should also appreciate it if you would send him some of your literatore which will give him a background of the work thus far done by your Emergency Committee together with its specific recommendations for the world-wide control of atomic energy.
This friend is Mr. Clinton Kearny, 710 East Grayson St., San Antonio, Texas.
Should there be any charges, please have same billed to us.
Sincerely yours, (signature) Tom Lasater
TL: HR CC: Mr. Clinton Kearny
You don't have permission to discuss this page.