Mendenhall, William Orville, No Date.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Sept. 10, 1947 550 E. Hadley St. Whittier, Calif
Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Princeton, N.J.
Dear Sirs: My small contribution does not express my interest or my hope in your work. Is there any way I can secure further information which may enable me to talk accurately and effectively on this question? May I get the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists if it is not too technical? My address is above. Until Sept. 27. I shall be at 20 So. 12th St. Philadelphia, PA c/o American Friends Service Committee. Yours sincerely, W.O. Mendenhall
You don't have permission to discuss this page.