McBryan, Mrs. John, August 7, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
Box 20, Ione, California August 7, 1947 Dr. Albert Einstein Princeton, New Jersey Dear Dr. Einstein, An editorial published a few weeks ago in the San Francisco Chronicle has prompted me to send you the enclosed check for $5.00 from myself and one of the same amount from a friend to assist in your campaign of publicity concerning atomic bombs and the necessity of eliminating war. I hope that the emergency committee headed by you and Mr. Urey, which the Chronicle mentions, will get adequate support and succeed in spreading its message effectively all over the country. Sincerely yours, Donna J. McBryan Mrs. John McBryan
You don't have permission to discuss this page.