Layman, Mary H. M.D., June 11, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
San Francisco June 11th 1947
Miss Eileen A. Fry Emergency Com. of Atomic Scientists 90 Nassau St. Rm.28 Princeton, New Jersey
Dear Miss Fry, Thank you for your courteous and encouraging reply, on the strength of which I am to-day mailing you a copy of Dr. Einstein's biography to be submitted to him for his autograph when convenient. I assure you that I am no auto-graph chaser- in fact, I have never asked for one before, and it is with some hesitation that I am approaching Dr. Einstein now, but I will feel proud and happy, if he will grant me his. Sincerely yours,
Return postage enclosed
You don't have permission to discuss this page.