Manzer, Helen C., April 16, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF EDUCATION WASHINGTON SQAURE, NEW YORK 3, N. Y. DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION TELEPHONE: SPRING 7-2000 10 Sheridan Square New York 14, N.Y. April 16 1947 The Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists Room 28, 90 Nassau Street Princeton, New Jersey Dear Sirs: Learning of the plans of the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists, two classes of graduate nurses who are studying at New York University to prepare themselves for public health positions wished to contribute to the fund which you are raising. I am enclosing a check in the amount of twenty-three ($23), their contribution. Sincerely yours, [signature] Helen C. Manzer Associate Professor of Education
You don't have permission to discuss this page.