Levine, Louis, February 8, 1947.
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviations.
- Ignore formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment)
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, e.g. "[town?]"
- Transcribe letterhead information when possible.
- Click on Save below the box to save.
« previous page | next page » |
You don't have permission to transcribe this page.
It is my sincere intention and endeavor whether by word or action to protect my country the United States of America at ALL times from any foreign interference and to cooperate with you whose intentions are honorable - decent - honest towards my country - the identical applies to the Emergency Committee of Atomic Scientists - will do anything in or within my power to help make it a success - will speak at meetings - will seek out people to explain the importance of knowledge concerning the implications of atomic energy and all else connected with it - for my country - ANYTHING - EVERYTHING - for world peace - unity - harmony - all my efforts to promote international understanding - a higher form of mental maturity as expressed by Albert Einstein - that is part of my credo - a full credo needs a far vaster understanding - a mental capacity that includes knowledge of and interpretation in the Old Testament - medicine - all types of engineering - humanities - law - dentistry everything and anything within and without the human ken -
You don't have permission to discuss this page.